Conversion of an historical monument
Mauro Brigham, Interior Architect
Built between 1939 and 1941, this water tower was used until 1990 to supply the surrounding villages with drinking water.
The recent protection as a monument has made it possible to renovate it completely and to initially convert it into a private home.
Its authentic character has been preserved: the former water tank, the original staircases and ceilings or the giant steel water tube are the witnesses of its former live. They are now in perfect harmony with the interior design and the implementation of the most modern techniques.